1. Multiple Love by Paper Aeroplanes: My friend Jenny sent me a link to this song a few days ago and I quickly began listening to their entire album. The vocals are haunting and I love the lyrics. Paper Aeroplanes is a group worth checking out.
2. Cheesy Potatoes: This dish is one of my all-time favorites, especially during the holiday season. Cheese and potatoes? Is there any better combination?
3. Jurassic Park: In honor of the impending release of Jurassic World, I recently went back and watched the original. I couldn't help but get nostalgic and think of how many times I watched this movie with my cousins.
4. Bloody Marys: When it comes to a cocktail to accompany weekend brunches, you can order a mimosa, a bellini, an Irish coffee, but my all-time favorite is a Bloody Mary. Tomato juice, vodka, a little kick of spice, garnish up the wazoo...yes, please.
5. Bourbon Bottle Mouthwash: I've been browsing tons of blogs lately and love Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn. When looking at an apartment tour in Santa Monica, California I found an idea that I will be trying out in the very near future. Oral hygiene is hugely important to me and a good toothbrush and toothpaste have to be accompanied with a great mouth wash. This idea of storing mouthwash in a cool bourbon bottle is a great way to bring some flair to your bathroom styling.