Today's blog post is coming to you from Door County, Wisconsin. Vacation has officially begun!I've decided to share a few of my must-haves for a day on the water...
1. Ray Ban Aviators: I have had these sunglasses since college and I use them just as much as I did the first day I got them. My only prerequisite for sunglasses? Make sure they are polarized! They will help keep that nasty summer sun glare out of your eyes.
2. Hawaiian Tropic: Let me tell you something about myself. I am Swedish, very Swedish. Which means that I have incredibly fair skin. If I go out in the sun without sunscreen on my skin will turn into a bright red crisp. I have to be sure to use sunscreen regularly otherwise I'd immediately turn into a lobster. Every time I smell this sunscreen I automatically think of summer.
3. Men's Health: If I'm not sleeping in the sun then you better believe I have something to read - a book or a magazine - anything to keep my attention will do. I love reading Men's Health. They have a good balance of workout tips, food suggestions, and even a few style tips here and there.
4. Bud Light Lime: I know, this is cheap beer. Usually I prefer a craft brew, but on a hot summer day there's nothing quite like an iced cold Bud Light Lime.
5. Eddie Bauer Outdoor Chair: I found this chair last summer and wouldn't want anything else when sitting in the sun. It's low to the ground and incredibly comfortable. The only downside? You can't lie on your stomach.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and we will see you again Monday morning!