1. Troye Sivon's The Fault In Our Stars: I discovered this song on some random Spotify playlist a few weeks ago. It is about the book by John Green (haven't ready it, but I know what it's about). No matter what the inspiration was, this song is amazing and I probably play it 10 times a day. No shame.
2. Tyler Shields' The Dirty Side of Glamour: I've been following Tyler Shields' photography for a few years now. Precursor: his photography is not for everyone. It is raw, gritty and at times can be somewhat controversial. At the end of the day though, that is precisely what I love about art. It's not going to appeal to everyone's taste. You don't have to like it. In fact, you can hate it. But these photographs evoke some sort of reaction, which is the whole point of art.
3. Trader Joe's Organic Banana Chips: Okay, my cousin told me that these are not healthy this past week and I have been forcing myself to erase it from my memory. I have to buy 2-3 bags of these a week because they are the snack food that I keep at home and in my desk at work. The second I feel my stomach grumble I reach for these and chow down. If you haven't tried them yet, go to Trader Joe's. Right now. And do not waste your time on the non-organic banana chips. They are far inferior.
4. Arm and Hammer Advance White: I've been using this toothpaste for at least five years and I have a very difficult time using anything else. When I first started using Arm and Hammer, the experience was not pleasant. The taste isn't the best. But it is bar-none the best toothpaste in terms of cleaning your teeth, getting rid of bad breath, and leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean in the long run.
5. Patagonia Better Sweater Vest: I bought this vest at Ecology Sport in Door County this summer and am so excited for cooler weather to start wearing it regularly. The heathered grey will be perfect to pair with just about any outfit. Come at me fall!