1. Mast Brothers Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt: I've been on a huge Mast Brothers kick lately. And it is definitely something that I need to curb! The cost of these chocolate bars aren't that of the dollar store, but they are a treat worth having from time to time. My favorite that I've had so far is their dark chocolate with sea salt. In fact, I'm eating a piece right now. Yum.
2. Orrefors Sadeh Child sculpture: I am extremely Swedish. And damn proud of it! My mom started buying my siblings and I Swedish crystal when we were young and I am so grateful to have a wonderful collection. From classic tea light holders, to contemporary sculptures, Orrefors has just about anything you could want.
3. Hardwood Lump Charcoal: This one goes back to the Caveman Porterhouse recipe. I've tried cooking other steaks (filets) with this method it is superb. I implore you, please try grilling directly on hardwood lump charcoal. The flavors are out of this world.
4. Marc Jacobs water bottle: I bought this water bottle when I lived in NYC for $10. I use it on a daily basis. Doing yoga. Watching TV. Writing for SMAK.
5. Method Green Tea + Aloe soap: Every time I go to Target I purposely walk by this soap. I don't buy it every time, but I want to. My favorite scent is green tea + aloe.