1. Cat naps: I say this with a cautious conscience. I love naps because even at the at of 27, I get tired after a long day at work. Sometimes I can lay down for 15-20 minutes and wake up feeling fresh and revitalized. Other times, like yesterday, I lay down and don't wake up for three hours.
2. Blame by Clavin Harris: This song came out recently and it has been on repeat constantly. John Newman is a new artist out of the UK who has a huge future ahead of him. Calvin Harris, well, can do very little wrong. He is one of my go-to artists when I want to get pumped up, working out at the gym, or am getting ready to go out with friends.
3. Space Jam: Is there any other movie from 1996 that tops Space Jam? No. In fact, I would argue that this is clearly a classic from the 1990s. Space Jam = my childhood. I grew up in Chicago. I was obsessed with anything Michael Jordan.
4. Lumosity: I feel like a major nerd including this one this week's list of favorites. For the most part, I don't have too many games on my iPhones. I tend to stick to a select few: Bejeweled, Heads Up and Tiny Wings. Until recently. A friend at work plays mind games on Lumosity during her lunch hour constantly at work. I've gotten hooked. It can't be a bad thing - I'm working out my brain!
5. SoundCloud: My friend Michelle got me hooked on SoundCloud with her mix that she constantly updates. For real - morning, lunch and afternoon! I am listening to this mix all the time - in the car, at work, at the gym. So much good music, so little time.