1. CorePower Yoga: I recently took my first hot yoga class at CorePower Yoga in Lincoln Park. I am officially hooked. I've not yoga before, but never like this. It kicked my butt. It cleared my mind. The instructor, Ashley J, was insane - if you live in Chicago, do yourself a favor and take on of her classes!
2. Soireé Wine Aerator: I will not drink red wine without allowing it to breathe. However, sometimes I don't have the patience to wait and this little guy always does the trick. It can even make Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's taste better than it really is.
3. Shake It Off: Okay, okay....It's Taylor Swift. But I can't stop listening to it. I am fairly certain that I listen to it at least twice a day. Should I be ashamed of this fact? Perhaps. But do I really care? No. As my best friend Megan says, "It's my dance jam."
4. Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee: The weather is getting cooler, but I can't deny iced coffee the right to be enjoyed... So what do I do? Add a few pumps of pumpkin spice and we've found a way to include iced coffee in the fall festivities!
5. Buffalo Wings: I am torturing myself more than you can imagine right now. I have to fantasizing about buffalo wings for the last three days. All. I. Want. To. Eat. Is. BUFFALO WINGS! My mouth is watering more than you could ever imagine right now....