1. Ugg Slippers: Fall is around the corner, the weather is getting cooler and the evenings a little darker. I love coming home and slipping my feet into these and relaxing after a long day at work.
2. Waffle Scarf: Scarves are great. When temperatures start dipping into the 40s and 50s, I always grab a scarf. Even without a jacket on, a scarf will help keep you warm. One of my favorites is a thick grey waffle scarf that I purchased at Urban Outfitters.
3. Burt's Bees: There's nothing worse than dry cracked lips, especially during the fall and winter months. Burt's Bees is my go too when needing to moisturize the lips.
4. Kerrygold Dubliner: Cheese should be its own food group. Seriously. Whether it's cheddar, pepper jack, swiss or gouda, I can down an entire block in one evening. But when it comes to one of my all time favorites? Kerrygold Dubliner is the way to go! (this is hard for me to proclaim as I feel like I am cheating on every other cheese...)
5. Lululemon Metal Tech: This was the first item of clothing that I purchased from Lululemon and I've unfortunately been hooked ever since. This shirt is made with Silverescent technology, meaning that silver strands are woven into the fabric of the shirt. Silver helps prevent odor causing bacteria from reproducing and prevents your shirt from smelling like a 10 mile run.