1. Café Du Monde Coffee and Chicory: I am afraid that I am slowly falling back into my addiction to coffee. I want so badly to be able to get through a morning without drinking coffee, but I just haven't been able to get to that point. My mother was recently in New Orleans with friends from high school and brought me home a tin of this coffee. It is strong and delicious. Looks like my addiction is not going away anytime soon...
2. Red Quinoa: I may or may not have included quinoa in a favorites post in the past... Nonetheless, I love this stuff! Last night I cooked some up with chicken stock rather than water and mixed it with some black beans, corn, salt and freshly ground pepper - yum!
3. Toots: Okay, I am 100% a dog guy. To be honest, I kind of hate cats. Except for Toots. Toots is my friends Megan & Alex's cat. Toots is not a cat. He is the closest thing to a cat-dog that you will find. Oh, and by the way, he has fangs. Toots is pretty cool.
4. Broods Evergreen: I discovered Broods this past summer while up in Door County and have been looking forward to the release of their debut album ever since. Favorite tracks: Bridges, Four Walls and Sober.
5. Patagonia Atom Sling: I purchased this bag a few years ago and have been using it ever since. Perhaps it can be classified as a murse, but I don't care. I use it all the time - whether running to a coffee shop for a little reading, or throwing in a few things to bring to work. It's not too small, not too big.