1. Trader Joe's Maitre Pierre Tarte Alsace Pizza: I have the king of all pizzas. Throw a little fresh arugula toss with a little extra virgin olive oil and you have yourself a complete meal. I eat this on the regular when I don't have time to cook a full meal.
2. Double Stuf Oreos: In the last 5 minutes I have eaten 6 Double Stuf Oreos. I love them and I refuse to even get thought to eating a regular Oreo. Double Stuf is the only way to go.
3. Flannel Sheets: The weather has definitely cooled down and flannel sheets are the only ones that I will use from now until spring rolls back around. There is nothing more comforting than climbing into a warm bed at night.
4. 1989: Taylor Swift...why did you have to go an make an album that I cannot and will not stop listening to. It is on repeat all the time. I almost want to be embarrassed, but I'm not. Favorite songs: Blank Space, All You Had To Do Was Stay, Bad Blood, I Know Places.
5. The Newsroom: My cousin recently introduced me to this show and I am hooked. Of course I discover this just in time for the third and final season to start. Looks like I have some binge watching to do...