Well, this is embarrassing...
Looks like I have not been sharing a few of my favorites with you for quite some time! So, here are a few of my favorites from Fall 2012! Enjoy!
- New Girl: I fell in love with the TV show last year when it premiered its first season. This year is no different. I am in love with Zooey Deschanel and the characters. The writers are genius. Some of the lines that Schmidt says... "Damn it! I can't find my driving moccasins anywhere!" "Guess whose personalized condoms just arrived!" "Incidentally, I'm wearing my lap dance pants." I don't think I need to say anymore...
- Fingerless Gloves: Fall is officially upon us. The temperature is getting colder, but it's not quite winter cold. So as I walk out the door to run errands, I grab these guys to help keep to warm against the crisp fall winds.
- Gap denim-washed cargo pants (slim fit): I never thought I would say this again...but I am digging these cargo pants! I know, I know, cargo pants remind me of my middle school days, of the early 2000s. BUT - they are different. Those cargos were big and baggy, these are slim fitting. Just give them a try...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
- Triumph Scrambler: I took a motorcycle class this past summer and was immediately hooked. I do not yet have my motorcycle license, but as soon as I do...I will be buying this guy!
- Running: This has quickly become my favorite way to sweat. I started running at the end of January and just finished my first marathon on September 23rd! I have been slacking slightly lately, but I am running the Chicago Urbanathlon this weekend with my brother, so I need to get my rear in gear!
- Matthew Mayfield: I first discovered this singer last year - I didn't instantly become obsessed. However, his most recent album came out this past May...I think I may be obsessed. My favorite track is I Don't Know You At All - check it out!
- Pitch Perfect: "I sometimes have the feeling I should do crystal meth, but then I think, hmmm... better not." Rebel Wilson - You. Are. Genius. I had a feeling that this movie would be good, but I have no idea HOW good. I am not sure how people have never heard of this movie...if this includes you - 1. YouTube the trailer. 2. GO TO THE NEAREST MOVIE THEATER AND WATCH IT!