1. STARBUCKS TRENTA ICED COFFEE…I know, I know. Didn’t I just post an entry about sticking it to the man and making my own iced brew at home? Yes, but I still work at Starbucks! I get this baby for free DAILY! It is summer. There is no way I am going anywhere without one of these in my hand!
2. JUSTIN BIEBER’S BOYFRIEND…I am MORTIFIED that this is on here. This seriously must be a sign that the 2012 apocalypse is upon us. I am kind of at a loss for words. I like it. I know the intro rap. Don’t judge… We’ll leave it at that.
3. LEINENKUGEL’S SUMMER SHANDY…This is the perfect summer beer! If you’re out at a BBQ, sitting by the pool, reading a good book in the hammock, or just relaxing with friends or family – this beer is so refreshing. It is straight up SUMMER.
4. RAY BAN CLUBMASTERS…These suckers are my most recent purchase and I do not leave the house without them! They may scream hipster…but I don’t care. A genius throwback to the 1960s and the Don Draper era, these glasses are definitely IN!
5. KIEHL’S CREME WITH SILK GROOM…I was first introduced to this product when I was living in New York City. I was told that I look too “Midwest” and that I needed better hair product. I personally thought that what I was using was just fine…looks like I was wrong. Now here I am, addicted to this stuff. Quick throw it in your hair for a natural look.
6. INDIVISIBLE WRISTBAND…This product is amazing and goes towards a great cause! Starbucks has teamed up with the Create Jobs for USA Fund to sell coffee, mugs, tumblers, and these wristbands! For every purchase that is made at a Starbucks location, a donation will be made to the Create Jobs for USA Fund. ”One hundred percent of the materials are from right here in the U.S.A. The red, white and blue cord is manufactured in Rhode Island, and the brass crimps come from Florida. The zinc alloy bead is made in a woman-owned manufacturing plant in Los Angeles where the wristband is also being assembled.”