Keep Calm And Get Your S'mores On!
Riddle me this. It's summertime. Fireflies are roaming the night sky. The humidity sticks to your skin. Cold beer in hand. What goes best with this combination? S'mores of course!
Enter problem: no fire pit to roast marshmallows over.
The thought of such a dilemma is enough to ruin any night. Until Buzzfeed comes and save the day, yet again, with another incredible article. Seriously, I wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy. Grab my phone. I'm out the door. Before I leave, read my 'feed with a flick of my thumb. Cuz when I leave for the day I know I'll be reading more. Okay, horrible Ke$ha reference. Horrible. I am only slightly ashamed of myself for stooping that low...
This recipe (if it can even be called that...3 ingredients, no real measurements....) reminds me of one of my favorite things in the world - skillet cookies. Hot. Gooey. Deliciousness. It's all you could want in a s'more without the smell of campfire, although I found myself missing that scent as I was devouring this S'mores Dip.
Gather the ingredients. Turn on the stove. Jam out to a few campfire tunes. And eat as much as you can. Enjoy!
Recipe from Buzzfeed
1/2 tablespoon butter
Marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put iron skillet in oven while it preheats.
- Once oven is at temperature, take out the skillet and add butter.
- Line bottom of skillet with chocolate chips. Top with halved marshmallows.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Scoop like there's no tomorrow and enjoy smore!