1. Lululemon The Mat: After running, yoga is my favorite way to sweat. When I first started practicing though, I could not stand it. I thought it was boring. As I kept at it, I was able to gain an appreciation for it. The problem that I faced time after time was my mat. I purchased a generic brand from Target and it was thin and slippery. Downward dog would turn into flat-on-my-face dog. A few weeks ago I bucked up and bit the bullet. I spent the money on The Mat from Lululemon and I am convinced that it is going to save my yoga game.
2. Sakura Pigma Micron 05 Pen: Being a writer, I always carry a Moleskin notebook around with me. Whether I am jotting down ideas or notes for myself, it helps to keep everything in one place. One weird pet peeve of mine is Bic pens. I hate them. Why? I cannot answer that. No matter where I go I have to carry my Sakura Pigma Micron 05 pen with me - try it once and you'll never go back. They are amazing pens.
3. Epicurean Slate Cutting Board: Being a food blogger I must have good kitchen tools, a cutting board is perhaps one of the most vital of these. I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to the cutting board that I use day in and day out. I am not particularly fond of plastic cutting boards. My mother bought me one of these a few years ago for Christmas and it has been my go-to ever since.
4. Freshmints Tic Tacs: These are my drug. Just the other day I opened a new container in the morning. By 4:00pm, it was empty. I cannot resist the tic tac.
5. belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits: These breakfast biscuits are my favorite on the run breakfast, all though most mornings I need to eat at least two packs of them, plus a few other things, in order to be full. They come in a number of flavors, but the blueberry is by far the superior.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to come back next week for some great new posts!