[rich-oo-uh l] noun
1. an established or prescribed procedure for a religious or other rite.
2. a system or collection of religious or other rites.
3. observance of set forms in public worship.
4. a book of rites or ceremonies.
5. a book containing the offices to be used by priests in administering the sacraments and for visitation of the sick, burial of the dead, etc.
6. a prescribed or established rite, ceremony, proceeding, or service:
the ritual of the dead.
7. prescribed, established, or ceremonial acts or features collectively, as in religious services.
In my world, RITUAL is simply the most amazing app that helps make my life infinitely easier. No really. Imagine the perfect balance of ease and relief. What exactly does that mean, Tommy? you may be asking. Let's put this into perspective...
Imagine it is Wednesday. The first two days of the week have gone by at a glacial pace. Every time you look at the clock it seems that only a minute or two has passed. The workload is consistent. Not enough to make you want to pull out your hair, but enough to keep you in a constant state of motion. The weather outside is perfection. Sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. Perfect blue. Temperatures are in the low 80s with a cool breeze in the air. Really Mother Nature, couldn't you have waited to bestow this blessed weather upon us on Saturday and Sunday? The clock is inching towards lunchtime. Your stomach begins to grumble but you are afraid of taking too much time away from your desk. What do you do? Ignore your stomach and keep working? Ignore work and go indulge in culinary delights?
Here's the solution: RITUAL.
RITUAL is your connection to the best restaurants and coffee shops in your area. So whether you are getting ready to leave a workout class or are busy at work, you can order your food on the app and it will be ready by the time you walk in the door. Easy. Quick. Convenient. Perfect.
I find that I use RITUAL more often during the week, when I have a lot to do, but am in need of a little fresh air and a few minutes to myself. No, RITUAL does not deliver my meal, but that is exactly what I need. An excuse to leave my desk. To get outside. To get in a little physical activity. A reason to stay true to my rituals and eat delicious food day in and day out.